Sometimes I like to cook on Valentine’s day and have a few friends over for dinner.
We don’t fret too much in the kitchen, so an easy dinner could work great for everyone and most of all for the couple who will prepare it.
As a starter sparkling Passion fruit aperitif, my very favorite tasty fruit is Passion fruit, it is sweet and sour and delicious. The man in your life can prepare these drinks.
Photo Con Poulos
Humm these onion tarts recipes could be made by either one of you.
A most traditional Prawn and avocado cocktail is always appreciated.
I suppose you can never go wrong with this Goat’s cheese chicken with lentils and sweet beets is a perfect recipe, not complicated but looks sumptuous.
- 1 lb. angel hair pasta
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 3 lemons, thinly sliced and seeded
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 c. chicken broth
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 c. grated Parmesan
- 1 1/2 c. grated Gruyere
- 1 1/2 c. grated pecorino Romano
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and generously season with salt. Cook pasta according to al dente package directions. Drain.
- In a large skillet over low heat add 2 tablespoons olive oil and 2 tablespoons butter. When butter starts to bubble add garlic and lemons. Season with salt and pepper and cook until lemons are softened, about 2-3 minutes. Whisk in flour and cook for 1 minute. Add chicken broth and whisk until smooth. Add cheeses while constantly whisking.
- Add cooked angel hair and toss in sauce with parsley. Serve immediately.
The ultimate wafer cookie cake the ”Chocolate Icebox Cake” for women and for men, nobody can resist, it will be a big hit believe me.
Have a great Valentine’s day or night and love is unlimited so make it yours